LightAct 3.7.0 Early Access

earlyAccess-600px
For the past few weeks, we’ve been extremely hard at work on LightAct 3.7.0. This release will include an entirely new workflow combining the best of Unreal Engine and LightAct and it will make it much easier to project Unreal Engine content.

So, we are extremely excited to announce that before this year’s end, LightAct 3.7.0 will be made available to a select group of LightAct users.

If you want to be among them, please let us know either by replying to this topic or reaching out to us in any other way.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Mitja

Hi Mitja. I would be very pleased to be granted early access to LightAct 3.7.0, and will be happy to help you test it.

Regards,

Adam.

1 Like

Hi I have been working with the 3.7 preview and following the tutorial, however when I create nDisplay Config file, there is no projector information created projectionMappingStarter.cfg.txt (2.8 KB)
As I am on the demo version, i cannot save my LightAct project before creating the nDisplay export
thanks.

Hi Jason,

From the looks of it, you didn’t map your projector to a physical output. You need to do that in Video Output Setup window.

Thanks!
M

Hi @AdamApache and everyone else who wants to get early access to LightAct 3.7.0.

LightAct 3.7.0 Preview 1 is now available as a closed-beta. You can apply for early access here.

Best regards,
Mitja

Thanks Mitja. These new features sound amazing. Now applied!

1 Like

Got it thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Mitja
thank you - yes that was it!
Very nice work !!!

thanks Jason

1 Like