LightAct 4.2.2. comes with a bundle of improvements and bug fixes, providing a more stable and streamlined experience. Some of the improvements and bug fixes, include:
- Reworked and more robust Global and Layer variables.
- More reliable undo and redo actions.
- Improved copy and paste actions.
- Updated Viewport hide/show for virtual objects.
- Several minor Canvas mapping issues resolved.
- Reworked Constructor node, now called Simple Value.
- Improved Run On Marker nodes.
- Timeline fades propagate to Secondary machines.
- Smoother experience while controlling variables through Curve Editor.